Let the positives shine through. Tasty breakfast to start the long weekend on Good Friday. It was good … good weather, good food and good outdoor time (during daily exercise allowance).
Poached eggies on toast with bacon, yum! Let the good times begin …
Manage to ‘outdoor casserole’ aka BBQ Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Highlights of the good points to the long weekend:
- Tasty food on BBQ – Friday ribs and seabass, Saturday mixed grill with Moroccan chicken and Sunday leg of lamb! Homemade curry on Monday night with leftovers.
- Got bikes back out, well done Percy and Penny – had lots of fun on bumpy ride through Grove Woods
- Lovely weather, slight pinkness to my cheeks!
- Did some outdoor chores – planting stuff and pottering in garden!
- Couple of walkies to see beautiful bluebells!
- Some tasty beverages!
- Good Krav Maga virtual session on Saturday morning to keep us going for the weekend!
- Few chores/deliveries for family so got to see people from a distance for a quick catch up!
Focus on the things that you can control and make the best of a ‘different’ situation!